Annual General Meetings are held every March and review the previous year’s activities and financials as well as discuss the upcoming year. Trust Board elections are also held at the AGMs.
- 2017 Annual Report (for 2016 – PDF, 1 MB)
- 2016 Annual Report (for 2015 – PDF, 2 MB)
- 2015 Annual Report (for 2014 – PDF, 6.1 MB)
- 2014 AGM Minutes (PDF, 120 KB)
- 2014 Te Manawa O Ngāti Kuri Trust Consolidated Summary Financial Statements (PDF, 84KB)
- 2010 AGM Minutes (PDF, 272KB)
- Constitution (PDF, 600 KB)
- Schedules – election process, special resolutions (PDF, 90 KB)
- Appendix B: Rules (PDF, 92 KB)
- Strategic Plan 2010-2020 (PDF, 400KB)
Deed of Settlement
The Te Hiku Deed of Settlement was passed into law on September 9 following a successful reading. The Ngati Kuri Bill is the first section of the joint Te Hiku Bill.
- Download the Te Hiku Settlement Bill (2.1 MB PDF)
- Download the Pre-signing Deed of Settlement documents (Ratification Guide, Trust Constitution, etc)