Grants and Scholarship Application
Applications for funding run on an annual basis in conjunction with the Trust Board’s financial year (1 October to 30 September). Applications for the year are open until the closing date or until they have been fully allocated, whichever comes first.
- Education Fund: closed.
- Discretionary Fund: now open / close 30 September.
- Applicants must be registered with the Ngāti Kuri Trust Board.
- Please provide in writing details of the project or education programme you require funding for, and the benefit the grant will provide to yourself and/or Ngāti Kuri. This can be as brief or as long as you wish.
- Applications must provide written quotes or invoices of the costs that will be incurred.
- The amount of the grant shall be a ‘contribution’ toward the cost and not represent the total cost to the individual.
- Applications will be limited to the criteria as outlined in the Ngāti Kuri Trust Board Education and Discretionary Funding Policies as approved by the Ngāti Kuri Trust Board for the current funding period.
- The Ngāti Kuri Trust Board will have ultimate discretion over the granting of funds. Grants may also be terminated at the Board’s discretion.
- IMPORTANT: As part of the application process it is agreed that the successful applicant will report back to the Ngāti Kuri Trust Board with results and outcomes, along with receipts of expenditure. This report must be submitted to be eligible for any future funding.
- Applications cannot be retrospective.
- Online Form
- Download Printable Form
Discretionary Funding Application Form
- View/Download the Education & Discretionary Fund Application Form (320KB PDF)
Easy 3-step Submission Process:
- 1) Print the document and fill in the form with a dark coloured ball point pen.
- 2) Attach the support documents (see items 2 and 3 in the eligibility checklist above).
- 3) Submit by:
- Fax – (09) 409 8251
- Post – 5399 Far North Road, Ngataki, RD4, Kaitaia 0484
- Email – email@example.com