Te Urungi o Ngati Kuri Ltd, the commercial arm of The Ngati Kuri Trust Board requires an experienced General Manager to lead the success of its two farms, Wharekapua, a 540 hectare coastal beef and sheep farm situated in Ngataki in the Far North and Te Paki, a 2,700 hectare coastal beef and sheep farm. Te Paki is the northern-most farm in New Zealand with a diverse and rich history. The farms are well appointed and has been operating successfully for many years.
Reporting to the Board,the right candidate will
- Be responsible for all aspects of stock and general farm management.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative and be able to perform under minimum supervision.
- Have extensive practical farming experience and strive to achieve high stock performance results.
- Have strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to set and achieve goals in conjunction with the Board
- Be able to build and invest in the future leadership and capability of the farms
- Have well developed computer skills and are familiar with farming and accounting systems.
A competitive package based on experience and past performances will be offered to the suitable candidate.
If you wish to work in one of the most beautiful and pristine areas in New Zealand and be part of a vibrant and growing organisation with interests in horticulture, forestry, farming aquaculture apiculture and tourism please send your covering letter and CV to:
C/- Te Urungi o Ngati Kuri, 5399 Main North Road, Ngataki, RD 4 0484, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
orSee job listing at Seek.co.nz