For those who wish to be part of a vibrant and growing organisation with interests in horticulture, forestry, farming and aquaculture please refer to the list of jobs available below.
[notification type=”standard”] This role has now been filled. Thanks for your interest. [/notification]
Te Urungi o Ngāti Kuri, the commercial arm of The Ngāti Kuri Trust Board, requires an experienced Stock Manager to operate a 540 hectare coastal beef and sheep farm situated in Ngataki in the Far North area. The farm is well appointed and has been operating successfully for many years.
The right candidate will
- Be responsible for all aspects of stock and general farm management.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative and be able to perform under minimum supervision.
- Have extensive practical farming experience and strive to achieve high stock performance results.
- Have strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Have the ability to set and achieve goals in conjunction with the Board
- Have well developed computer skills and a willingness to learn new systems.
The position includes a comfortable three bedroom home, situated on the property and convenient to the local school.
A competitive package based on experience and past performances will be offered to the suitable candidate.
For those who wish to be part of a vibrant and growing organisation with interests in horticulture, forestry, farming and aquaculture please send your covering letter and CV to Te Urungi o Ngāti Kuri Ltd, 5399 Main North Road, Ngataki, RD4 Kaitaia, 0484, or e mail