Nau mai haere mai,
Far North Thrive invite you to this one of a kind hui that could be a game changer for the Far North in 2017 and beyond!
Social Enterprise is not a new concept. In fact many, especially Maori, already know and practice business this way. Having a consciousness of ensuring social, cultural and environmental wellbeing as the forefront of any Kaupapa ensures healthy sustainabilty.
The day’s activities include a number of guest speakers, A Q&A panel, a poster expo showcasing examples of local and national social enterprises and workshops where you can begin to explore social enterprise from a kaupapa Māori perspective.
This hui is for you if:
- You are an aspiring or existing Social Enterprenuer wanting to connect with others on this exciting Kaupapa.
- You are a Social Service interested in how Social Enterprise could help you achieve your goals.
- You are a business but have a strong social or enviro mission.
- You are a youth in your final years of school unsure of what to do next and are not ready to leave home yet.
- You are an Iwi-led Service
Fri 3 March 2017
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Te Ahu Centre
Kaitaia, Northland 0410