Trust Board AGM, 10am Saturday March 24th 2012 Te Reo Mihi Marae, Te Hapua.
We are now calling for nominees for the three electorates;
- One candidate for the Ngāti Kuri Rohe ( Hukatere / Mt Camel North)
- One candidate for the Muriwhenua Rohe ( Hukatere South to Whangape/Mangonui)
- Three candidates For the General Rohe (South of the Muriwhenua boundary)
Nominations for candidates close 4pm Thursday February 16th 2012.
Nomination forms are available on request from the Trust Board office and web site.
Please check our website or contact the office for candidate criteria.
Voting age is 18 years and over. Registration forms are available from Trust Board office or can be downloaded by right clicking this link:Trust Board 2012 Nomination Form.
We invite all those who believe they qualify to be beneficiaries of the Ngati Kuri Trust Board (and are not currently registered) to enrol. Iwi beneficiary registration forms are available from the Trust Board office or on our website here
Other important documents for the AGM
- 2012 Annual Report (for year ended Sept. 2011) (5.2 MB PDF)
- 2011 Trust Board Audited Accounts (392 KB PDF)
- 2011 Te Urungi o Ngāti Kuri Audited Accounts (316 KB PDF)
For further information:
The Trust Board will be conducting postal and online voting only.
This announcement has been authorised by the Ngati Kuri Trust Board Chairman.